What is really required to prepare a home to sell in a unique, high value / low inventory sellers market? Positioning of the home is always important as you only get 1 chance at a first impression. The choice is always yours to make based upon your objectives.
Take a listen as we discuss the pros and cons of sprucing up a home to prepare it to sell in an inventory starved sellers market. It always comes down to your objectives with regards to what makes up a strong offer to you and that is different for everyone. Remember you only get one shot at a first impression, make it count. Here are a few things discussed in the video to consider:
- 2 offers or 20 offers – This provides choice as to what is a strong offer based on more than just price.
- Value – Is the offer the best value for the home in this market? Is there still money on the table?
- Time on market – Will the home go under contract during the average for the market?
- Working relationship – Who will be easiest to work with and do you have choice in the decision?
- Risk to Close – Knowing that the buyer will make it to the closing table.
Just because the market favors the seller so significantly in this market, does not mean marketing is not required. Leveraging marketing to position and bring a significant asset to market will always yield the highest reward. It is your decision to make what that yield should be.
I look forward to supporting you soon!